BCA Dismissal Plan for Elementary, Middle and High School Students
Our mission for drop off and dismissal is to help students and parents move in a safe and efficient manner. Please follow the guidelines outlined above.
- For Dismissal, each car should present their QR Code or BCA Family Car Tag to the staff member (given them during the Open House). This code will let the school know which students are being picked up, and call those students from their classrooms to go home. All students written on the card will be encoded in the QR Code. If you are picking up additional students, you will need to let the staff member know before scanning of the barcode. Drop off and dismissal should follow the flow in the diagram.
- ONCE A CAR ENTERS AN OPEN LANE, THEY SHOULD NOT CHANGE LANES.
- Cars will be allowed to pick up students in the order that they arrived at BCA (no matter where they are at in line).
- Cars will fill up lane 1 first, then lane 2, then lane 3, then lane 4, and finally 5. Cars will be scanned in that order as well and allowed to pick up in same order. If all lanes become filled, we will fill up lane 1 again, then 2 again, and so on.
- Cars should try to enter the line from the Miami Blvd entrance. If that lot is full we will allow you to turn through the driveway and enter through Ellis Rd.
- All Cars will merge into one line to pick up students.
- Dismissal barcode scanning will begin at 2:40pm.
- No early dismissals after 2:40pm and no parents may walk up to pick up students once dismissal scanning begins at 2:40pm.