How To Get Started!
- Open your preferred internet browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Go to: http://m.bcacrusaders.org
- Login as: JDoe@bcacrusaders.org [example: jdoe used for a child named “John Doe”) NOTE: Your child’s login ID is the same login ID they use in the computer lab here at school, with the added @bcacrusaders.org on the end. For example - John Doe would be JDoe@BCACrusaders.org
- Password: same password your child uses in the computer lab
- If you are presented with the option of choosing either a Microsoft Account or a Work Account, choose Work Account.
Logging into Office 365/Installing Office via a PC or a MAC
Installing Office Apps on an iPad (iOS device) or Android O/S Tablet
Below are links to help you become more familiar with OneDrive.
- Video 1 (more detailed with instructions): https://support.office.com/en-ca/article/What-is-OneDrive-for-Business-187f90af-056f-47c0-9656-cc0ddca7fdc2
- Video 2 (OneDrive Help Page) - View a list of "Working with OneDrive on your PC" and common tasks on the OneDrive website: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/onedrive-help#onedrive=windows-8
- Further instruction on Office 365 OneDrive for Business can be found here: https://msonlinehelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202299846-How-do-I-Get-Started-with-OneDrive-for-Business-
- Quick link to Office 2016 download HERE
- Click the following link on your android device to download all Office apps: https://products.office.com/en-us/mobile/office-android-tablet
- Click the following link on you apple device to download all Office apps: https://products.office.com/en-us/mobile/office-ipad
What is OneDrive and how can my child benefit from using it?
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based service that is designed to help users be more productive. With Office 365 your child will have access to familiar tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Automatically save a backup copy of your files
- Access your files from anywhere
- Easily switch between different devices
- Share files with whomever you want – whenever you want
- Flashdrives would no longer be needed